Thursday, October 26, 2017

Parenting A Teenager

Is it just me?  My 16 year old daughter is giving me a run for my money.  She seems to think just because I am an older mother that her friends mothers that I don't know how to parent.  Really!  Let me ask you - Do you think it is right for her friend's mother to take my daughter into a bar (even if it does serve food), get drunk, have to have someone else drive them home-all without my permission?  On top of that she was suppose to be spending the night at her friend's house, but ended up staying at the friend's grandmother's house (who is drunk a lot of the time)-without letting me know that she was staying somewhere else?  Is this the norm these days?  I don't think I am so old fashioned as to want to know where my daughter is and who she is with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment